The way Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Head:
Kozuki Haru

Co-Head:
Airo Kyoni

Admins:
Qilforte Agradol

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tsumi Buredo (Shinigami) [RP'ing to captain]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsumi Buredo

Character - Shinigami

Name: Tsumi Buredo
Apparent Age: 14
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Height: 5”11
Weight: 130 lbs.
Appearance: Tsumi Buredo weighs in at an even 130 Pounds, and stands at 5"11. Tsumi has a rather scrawny build and, much to his dismay, no matter how much he eats, he just can’t seem to gain any weight. Tsumi's white hair is mostly short, but two strands in front go down to his mouth, nearly blocking out his calm, focused eyes. In fact, Tsumi’s eyes are Dichromatic, his “normal eye” is a subtle grey, while the other is a complete negative image, the whites of the eye having turned black, while the iris turned white. As for clothing, Tsumi prefers his metal vest, metal gloves, and steel pants. Tsumi's pants are, in fact, all one piece. This is accomplished with overlapping cloth, and the attachment of metal plates. The cloth under the steel is made of a thick silk, which offers almost as much defense as steel, hence the plating. On Tsumi’s chest is the mark of Xyn, which, although crooked, he wears very proudly. Tsumi's vest is made of steel, using very small chain links in some places, so that the wearer can still move comfortably.

This set of clothes was given to Tsumi by Raxino, a descendant of Kurcet, who struck a deal with Tsumi. The deal was, if Tsumi could beat Raxino with any one weapon in the shop, he would forge him the clothes free of charge, but if he failed, he would have to work at the blacksmith shop, with no pay, for five years. Tsumi chose a sword, while Raxino chose a chain of daggers he had made himself. Tsumi, deciding that a chain of daggers was more arrogant than dangerous, easily disarmed Raxino, knocked him down, and pointed his sword at Raxino's neck, before walking away. Of course, both Tsumi and Raxino were novices back then, with no idea of how to fight.

Girls (from far away)

Challenges

Sleeping

Rain

Friendly People

Dislikes:
Talking to Girls

Seeing Death

Selfish actions

Being ignored

Lies

Strengths:
Climbing

Running

Jumping

Flaws:

Shy

Fears Women

Personality: Tsumi is a rather strange individual. He is very sarcastic, while kind at the same time. Tsumi has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and intervenes into the simplest of conflicts. Tsumi does not understand his own mortality, and would gladly sacrifice himself for a good cause. He is a naturally brave soul, with one exception, GIRLS. Cannot talk to anything female, and usually gets a bit nervous when a girl talks to him. He knows nothing about romance so, when the topic is brought up, he becomes quiet.

Tsumi can usually withstand a girl’s presence once he gets to know them enough. Very sentimental about his life, but doesn’t really like to talk about it. Tsumi finds new motivation every time someone shows that they have genuine faith in him. Tsumi enjoys being social and talking to others. Tsumi doesn’t work well in a group he doesn’t know, but easily coordinates once he actually knows them. A clear head is the key to any win, and that’s exactly what Tsumi tells himself during every fight.

Tsumi will give anything to protect his sister, Amy. She is the only person that Tsumi can really share his feelings with. Tsumi would give anything to shield her from harm, even if it meant his own life. Tsumi does, however, tend to be overprotective of his dear sister and does not let anyone he doesn’t know near her. Tsumi has been trying for a while to learn how to cook, and always fails miserably. Shinrai, being incredibly kind, always chokes down every bite of Tsumi’s pathetic cooking. In short, the bond between Tsumi and his sister is unbreakable. Even across the bands of death, one would live on in the other’s heart.
History:

Roleplay Example:

"Your suffering's pointless! We have already won. The vulnerable state this world is in now…. only invites ATTACK!" said Z's father, holding Z up by the neck. "While your focus has been on preventing CHAOS's rebirth, my armies have already attacked, and acquired EVERY PART of project CHAOS. They're near, and once they arrive, CHAOS's final purpose will be fulfilled: The destruction of all creation." he threw Z on the ground, and stabbed his claws through Z's heart. Z's father's eyes lit up, and turned to project W, who lay on the ground in a near-lifeless heap. "Is there anything more painful than seeing those in love die?" he flashed above W, fully intent on ridding her of her life. Z jumped at his father, attempting to protect his loved one, and actually managed to damage his father, however, Z found himself hanging from the tip of a long sword by his heart. Z could only manage one sentence before the pain overcame him. "Can you keep up?"

Z began to move at breakneck speeds, tossing aside his katana, so as to focus his strength on his larger sword. He swung and swung, although what he was hitting even he didn't know. How W managed it was a mystery. W.....the one he loved. The one who's soul wouldn't even pass to the afterlife should he fail. Then, a realization hit him harder than W ever did. "I am going to die." Z realized. "But, if I’m gonna die, I had better make my last few minutes really count." Z stopped behind his father, and reached into his very soul, and grabbed something that seemed somehow familiar. His eyes turned jet black, and a voice said to him "Who are you? where am i NOW? sorry, you have no idea how long it's been since someone talked to me. My name is Syn, but you can call me CHAOS." "Chaos, huh?" Z said to himself, before allowing the power of CHAOS to slowly power up his sword......

Z, as his body stretched it’s own limits, began to get the strangest sense of Déjà vu. Syn/CHAOS laughed. “You mean you didn’t know? This is the fifth time you’ve done this! You’ve been stuck in this same loop for five lifetimes!” Z was awestruck.
“Why didn’t you tell the me before?”
“I did. You didn’t believe me.”
“I’m not sure I believe you now.”
“Never mind that. Aren’t there bigger problems to take care of?”

Z’s father had also been collecting power, and had just finished. Z’s father smiled, his left hand enveloped in darkness, his blood veins having been cut open, solidifying into raw energy. This energy was nothing natural, in fact, it was quite the opposite. This was what Z’s father came to call “Tainted Power”. Tainted Power was given it’s name from the sheer amount of malicious intent forced into the body. In fact, Tainted Power’s energy was so hugely unstable, it would usually explode on contact, if not sooner. This explosion released all of the evil intent inside the energy, corrupting anything it touched. Z never saw it coming. Z’s father released all of his energy at once in a final, brutal blast. The Tainted Power formed a black dome, which expanded outward at high speed. Z, as he looked down, could see black vines snake up his legs, consuming them completely. Z could see his legs disintegrate, the feeling to them being replaced by a bitter cold. The disintegration spread up Z’s torso, which would eventually consume him completely. Z’s mind raced, as his lower torso was being consumed by corruption. “Ok, assuming you ARE right, how can I get the message across to the NEXT Z?” He said, internally. “This may or may not work, but it’s your only chance to break the chain. You need to physically pass your soul on, and reincarnate yourself as a being other than Project Z.”

Z swallowed, knowing CHAOS was right. He looked down, seeing his chest being consumed. He used the same technique he used on his father, reaching into what was left of himself. He grabbed his mostly-complete soul, and, pouring a prayer into it, threw it across the void, along with some of his father’s tainted power. This tainted power, of course, became the Dark Trinity. The soul followed the power, and became Tsumi Buredo.

Trivia:

Zanpakuto Appearance:
Sealed Appearance:

NOTE:[b] Tsumi does not know his shikai OR bankai yet.

Zanpakuto Name:
Senshoku Tamashi. (Yes, I used a full name, as the woman who stabbed him became his blade.)

• Release Command: “Open your eyes…”

Spirit Appearance: Tsumi describes Senshoku as a “Gothic Beauty”. She has long, black hair, that stretches down to her legs. On this hair, there is a white flame design, which rises from the bottom. Her skin is very pale, which only complements her other features. She has green eyes, and black makeup, which takes the design of painted-on tears, which comes from the outer side of each eye. Black lipstick covers her lips, almost masking the two white fangs that jut out from her upper lip, due to a slight overbite. Next to her face, two silver earrings in the shape of W’s gleam brilliantly.

Senshoku wears a black gown, with a white spider web design that encompasses the entire dress. The gown is that of a wedding dress, save for lack of occasion. The dress is quite modest, covering up her entire body, save for face, feet, and hands. On her feet, she wears silver slippers, which are encrusted with diamonds. On her hands, she wears two rings on each hand, a black and a white ring for both. These rings are placed to alternate both color and finger, thus, they are placed as follows. A white on her left middle finger, and a black on her left pointer, and the opposite on her right. Her nails are flat, but hide a dark secret. Her nails conceal razor sharp claws, which pierce the skin of her fingertips when in use.

Although preferring a darker style, Senshoku is rather cheery, preferring to be optimistic about things she does, and things around her.

Inner World: A black forest, with a grey sky. The trees in this forest are all black, with iridescent white leaves that blow in a nonexistent wind. The ground also takes on a pitch black hue, with white lines that give definition. Any plant life that is to be seen takes on the same pattern as the trees: Black base, with white leaves. Rather than a sun or moon in the sky, there is a large, flaming Z that hangs low in the west, and on the horizon, various Japanese characters can be seen raining into the edges of the world. This world can only be compared to a child’s drawing, as this world was corrupted before it could be finished.

In the center of the forest lies a tower, wherein resides Senshoku Tamashi, the spirit of Tsumi’s Zanpakuto. This tower is made entirely of stained glass, the colors of which change with Senshoku’s mood. The tower spans 300 floors, towering past the blood red clouds that float above this world. Now, Senshoku’s mood affects the weather patterns and general makeup of the entire inner world. For example, if she becomes sad, it will begin to rain. However, the rain in this world is not water. In this world, it rains blood. If Senshoku becomes angry, parts of the forest will begin to catch fire, and so on.

• Shikai Appearance:
    Shikai Appearance:ae44:

Special Ability:
    Singe- Leaves a 2nd degree burn on any flesh it touches

Special Techniques:

• Daggertail- The back of the sword opens, and lets out a 10 foot long chain of small blades, which, when not used, are stored inside the handle.

Forever hold your peace: Any who come in contact with Tsumi’s blade, in it’s released form (save for Tsumi himself), lose control of their vocal chords, as long as they remain in contact with the blade itself. When released, full control instantly returns.

• Bankai Name: Slaughter’s Pride
    Bankai Appearance:

Tsumi Buredo (Shinigami) [RP'ing to captain] Tsumi_10

Bankai Special Ability: Tsumi's sword absorbs into his hand, creating a black, flaming claw, which takes up the entirety of Tsumi's right hand. Now, this hand heats itself to such a degree, that it melts any living tissue, and slices through it like butter. (Takes 3 seconds to go through bone) Also, in addition to his hand, the right side of Tsumi’s body turns black, and his right eye turns red. To top it all off, The black flames also take the form of wings, which grow out of Tsumi’s back.

Mobility:100
Intelligence: 50
Stamina:100

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Airo Kyoni

Airo Kyoni
Admin
Admin

Sorry bud but
1. your appearence you said that your weight and height are different than what they say above
2. your history and roleplay example are switched around
3. To be a captain you MUST have know the name of your shikai and have a bankai

Once you get those finished you have my 1/2 (unofficial approval)

Airo Kyoni

Airo Kyoni
Admin
Admin

You have recieved Airo's
Tsumi Buredo (Shinigami) [RP'ing to captain] Seal-of-approval

Qilforte Agradol

Qilforte Agradol
Admin
Admin

This set of clothes was given to Tsumi by Raxino, a descendant of Kurcet, who struck a deal with Tsumi. The deal was, if Tsumi could beat Raxino with any one weapon in the shop, he would forge him the clothes free of charge, but if he failed, he would have to work at the blacksmith shop, with no pay, for five years. Tsumi chose a sword, while Raxino chose a chain of daggers he had made himself. Tsumi, deciding that a chain of daggers was more arrogant than dangerous, easily disarmed Raxino, knocked him down, and pointed his sword at Raxino's neck, before walking away. Of course, both Tsumi and Raxino were novices back then, with no idea of how to fight.
This whole paragraph has got nothing to do with appearance...

You're missing 1 flaw.

Your history is a role-play thread. And, you kind of exaggerated it. A lot, in my opinion. The entire first and second paragraph of chapter 2, for example, has a lot of irrelevant information.

I'm going to reject the whole 'alternate universe hero' deal, simply because that really is too much.

Zanpakuto are granted only to Shinigami, not regular humans or souls. Per history, you only became one at the end of it.

Zanpakuto are reflections of your soul, not people. I find it hard to believe a living woman became the reflection of your soul.
. . . . . . .
Overall, your character seems pretty solid. However, your history involves way too many elements never mentioned, and barely any that match this universe. It would be better if it didn't seem so much like an actual role-play thread - and if all that didn't just happen so suddenly.

I'm sorry, I can't accept this profile for Captain spot.
I'll let a different staff member give their judgement on approval or not.

Kozuki Haru

Kozuki Haru
Owners
Owners

ATTENTION
This character is still in the process of being modded. If you choose to take this character, you will need to edit/revise/fix any mistakes/errors/complications. Once approved by 2 mods it will be moved to "approved characters", yours, and ready to start RPing. If your willing to take time to tend to this apps needs than go to the "character adoption sign up" topic and follow the dorections there.
REMEMBER
This character has been approved by 1 mod and still needs the approval of a 2nd mod to be active/ready.

https://bleachshinigami.rpg-board.net

Kozuki Haru

Kozuki Haru
Owners
Owners

THIS CHARACTER IS UP FOR ADOPTION!

https://bleachshinigami.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]